March 2, 2014

Studly Sundays and the FAnnIES!

Hey fannies.....
We all know the reason you are here is you like, luv, or lust for one or more of the guys....
If I wasn't one of you I wouldn't be here either or devoting so much time and money to help these guys get the attention they deserve.  With that said there is one more fan voting contest going on right now. 
 The FANNY's are on.... time to get your vote on for nominations! 
 Computer voting, phone voting... anywhere you can log into a different IP address will give you another chance to vote for your favorite.  Unfortunately there is only one category for the guys Cocksman of the Year with the exception of The Who? Category where you can vote to get more respect for your faves as the Most Underrated Star.  Other categories include fave movie where you can place your nod to a movie that your fave made a part a memorable experience for you.  Now I can give you all some suggestions for your votes but the important thing here is to tell Exxxotica and the rest of the Industry that the males need to be recognized as well.  Please vote.  Please share.

 
 
 
 


 




















 
 
Today I would normally be filling up your timeline with Studly Sundays but I am working on some much needed resurrecting of one of my other blogs dedicated to our fave Tyler Nixon.  I am hoping to be able to add a few later on tonight and hope you will check back in and see what I can come up with... in the mean time here is a couple of shots to keep you guys in good spirits for the day. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment